If the class you want to take is full, put yourself on the waitlist. If you are on the waitlist, please take the following actions:
- When you receive the email informing you you’ve been accepted into class off the waitlist, should you NOT be able to now make it, please reply back to that email as quickly as possible. If you cannot find the email to reply back, you can also sign into your EPIC account on our site and cancel.
- If you are signed in for an alternate class that day and get in to the class your prefer, please be sure to to cancel out of the class you do not plan to attend.
- We ask you to do cancel out of any class that you cannot attend so that should others be on any waitlist, a spot opens for them.
We utilize a three strike policy. For each class you “no call/no show” for within 8 hours of class, you will both lose a class and earn a strike. On your third strike, we will need to charge your account/card on file $25. NOTE: Monthly memberships must be canceled 30 days in advance. If you do not give 30 days notice, you will charged for the following month. Personal training sessions, we require a 24-hour cancellation notice.
We recognize that there are numerous and often legitimate reasons why you might not be able to make it to your class or session occasionally. If you feel you have an extenuating circumstances, please just call us and explain why you can’t make it and we’ll help take care of you.
The reasons for our cancellation policy are:
- No-shows and late cancellations preclude our wait-listed clients from attending a class.
- We are a personal fitness studio that provides an intimate trainer-to-client ratio. We enjoy it that way and hope that you do too. We appreciate your business and want to make sure everyone has an opportunity to experience what we offer.
We thank you for your consideration of your fellow members and coaches!
We try to keep our classes cohesive and look to push everyone in attendance. One of the most important parts of the class is the warm up, which takes place in the first 5 minutes of class. If you show up after the warm up, you will kindly asked to leave the class, and you will forego that class. If you have a specific reason for being late, we are happy to discuss it with you as well.